Security Officer - U.S. Security Associates, Inc
Under direct supervision, the Security Officer position patrols assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Responsibilities include:
• Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
• Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
• Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
• Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
• May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
• Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports all malfunctioning as required.Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
City of Middletown Job Postings - cityofmiddletown.org
Maintenance Planner - AK Steel Middletown, Ohio
AK Steel has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Planner at our Middletown Works facility. The Maintenance Planner’s major responsibilities include the critique of all department work orders, maintain backlog and track the repair and tracking of critical spares, the planning of weekly downturns, supervise hourly repair personnel and contractors on weekly downturns, and the control of the maintenance budget. The main function is to act as a liaison between the department and its suppliers.
• Plan and schedule maintenance activities for weekly downturns and to provide the Turn Managers a daily DMP for their crews.
• Critique and update backlog of work orders and preplans.
• Keep a history of work that has been completed.
• Supervise hourly repairmen on weekly downturns.
• Control the maintenance budget by performing cost analysis and monthly budget management.
• Contractor project coordinator
• Drawing revisions
• Work hours: Mainly days additional hours required during outages and downturns
• A technical degree is preferred but must have a minimum of 1 year maintenance repair, supervisory and planning experience is required or, a technical degree with 5 years of maintenance supervision is required.
• Previous Maintenance Planning experience would be preferred.
• Must be proficient in using TEAMS.
• Project Management skills would be preferred.
• Knowledge of the AK Safety Rules.
Do you have a career opportunity that you think would be perfect for an MYP? Fill out the form below and we will make sure to share it with our talented and members.